Hey guys! Today we are getting a little spooky with some of my book recommendations for this October. If there are any books worms reading this, you’ve come to the right place. This time I did some research to find a few of these books others I’ve read in previous Octobers. I feel this is quite the collection of magical, suspenseful, and spooky finds. Fall is my favorite season for reading. I mainly read thrillers, but there’s something different about this kind of book in October.
I tend to read more when I’m getting anxious. When things in life aren’t going as plan I’ve noticed my reading skyrockets. There’s something about a good fictional book that helps to escape life. Actually, I want to share this quote I believe it was from a movie that I cannot remember but it goes…
“Find company in the characters of the books you love. “Unknown Source
I am a huge fan of Good Reads to track what I read or would like to read. There are reviews from actual people who’ve read. Let’s be real not every book in everyone’s cup of tea and not every NY Times Best Seller is good.
Books for October
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James
- The Turn of The Key by Ruth Ware
- The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates
- No Exit by Taylor Adams
- The Harry Potter Series ( Yes, even if you’ve seen the movies.)
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Ghost Story by Peter Straub
- If It Bleeds by Stephen King ( The one and only.)
*This post contains affiliated link meaning I earn a small commission if you make a purchase through these links. This is at no additional cost to you. Not required but always appreciated. Please see the policy and terms page for any questions.*