I can be very outgoing when you get to know me. I’m truly a homebody at heart. I spend most of my time watching TV or scrolling endlessly on my phone. Now that they have the screen time feature for iPhone, I can’t believe all the time I spend!
Recently, I’ve got back into reading an ole’ fashion book. I go through phases with my reading. Especially after a super good book. I find myself having a hard time getting into a book that doesn’t pick up right away. I know I know… it just goes that way sometimes. Haha. I put together a random list of books I’ve read and loved. Typically, most of my reads are in the mystery/thriller genre. I threw in a few motivational reads too.
- Verity by Colleen
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The French Girl by Leslie Elliot
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- When Elephants Fly by Nancy Richardson Fischer
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- The Stranger in Our Home by Sophie Draper
- The Women in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
I love starting my morning cozied up in cute pajamas with a book while I have my breakfast. It’s been such a relaxing way to get going for the morning. Trending recently has been these tie-dye sets which are not only comfortable but stylish!
*This is not an affiliated or sponsored post however there may be links on the blog that is. Please see policy & terms page for questions. Thank you.*